CU Search, our powerful finding tool, provides a fast, single search of most of Montgomery Library's digital resources. Use TIGGER to find in-library resources.
Library of Congress Subject Headings make good search terms (also referred to as keywords) to use when searching databases. Here are some subject headings to use in searches for environmental science topics. Tip: Place phrases within quotation marks when searching.
Library Username and Password Information for Off-campus Access
- Log in to your TigerNet account with student ID number and PIN.
- Click on the Library tab at the top of the page.
- Note the Library Username and Password.
- Go to the Montgomery Library webpage to use CU Search or select an individual database.
- When prompted, enter the username and password, then click Submit.
Electronic Reference Works
Link to these general reference databases to find background info: