CU Search, our powerful finding tool, provides a fast, single search of most of Montgomery Library's digital resources. Use TIGGER to find in-library resources.
Library of Congress Subject Headings make good search terms (also referred to as keywords) to use when searching databases. Here are some subject headings to use in searches for environmental science topics. Tip: Place phrases within quotation marks when searching.
Library Username and Password Information for Off-campus Access
- Log in to your TigerNet account with student ID number and PIN.
- Click on the Library tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the the small box on the left called Library Username and Password.
- Note the Library Username and Password in bold red letters.
- Select the database you wish to search from a Montgomery Library Guide or from the Montgomery Library web page under Databases A-Z.
- Select Off-Campus Access. When prompted, enter the username and password, then click Submit.