CU Search, our powerful finding tool, provides a fast, single search of most of Montgomery Library's digital resources. Use TIGGER to find in-library resources.
Library Username and Password Information for Off-campus Access
- Log in to your TigerNet account with student ID number and PIN.
- Click on the Library tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the the small box on the left called Library Username and Password.
- Note the Library Username and Password in bold red letters.
- Select the database you wish to search from a Montgomery Library Guide or from the Montgomery Library web page under Databases A-Z.
- Select Off-Campus Access. When prompted, enter the username and password, then click Submit.