Montgomery Library's Guide to Resources in Mathematics
Last Updated: Jun 3, 2016
CU Search, our powerful finding tool, provides a fast, single search of most of Montgomery Library's digital resources. Use TIGGER to find in-library resources.
- CU Search
Search mulitple databases simultaneously for journal articles, e-books and more!
For library resources on the shelf, use TIGGER.
Library Username and Password Information for Off-Campus Access
- Go to your TigerNet account.
- Click the Student button (or the Employee button).
- Click the Library link.
- Note the Library Username and Password.
- Go to the Montgomery Library webpage to use CU Search or select an individual database.
- When prompted, enter the username and password, then click Submit.
Link to these general reference databases to find background info: